Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The White House Christmas Tree

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that my family is supplying the White House with the National Christmas Tree this year. This has been a crazy last couple of months but we managed to make it to the White House on Monday of this week to presen the First Lady, Laura Bush, the Christmas tree and we got to meet her and spend the day at the White House. This has been such an honor for my family and my children. We have been on countless news programs and my husband will be on the Martha Stweart show on Wednesday of this week as well to talk about the National Tree and how to care for a "real" christmas tree. While we were at the White House, we got to meet Laura Bush, play with the presidential dogs, Barney and Miss Beasley, have tea and cookies with Laura Bush, see the presidential gingerbread house and sit in President Bush's chair in his private movie theatre. I can not tell you the honor that this was and if anyone would like to read about this expreience you can look up the information on our website at cstreefarm.com or go on any of the news station on line and there will be articles and pictures of our family presenting the tree to Laura Bush.
I hope everyone has a great holiday season and Happy New Year as well.

Thanks
Brandy Botek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home